Lakefront - Museum Campus Tour
Chicago is an open air museum. Let's explore it together by riding your own Segway while taking our Chicago Lakefront Tour.
The Lakefront and the Museum Campus are the frond yard of our picturesque city. Enjoy a seamless glide as you experience spectacular views of Chicago's breathtaking Lakefront and the majestic Chicago skyline.
Taking you to many attractions, gorgeous parks, and dazzling gardens, our tour guides will ensure you receive the most stunning photo opportunities and you will hear stories about and around Chicago, while capturing glimpse of the magnificent architecture of the "Windy City".
There is no better way to tour the world-class city of Chicago than on a Chicago Segway Tour!
Highlights of our lake tours of Chicago include:
- DuSable Harbor and Park
- Monroe Harbor
- Columbia Yacht Club
- Chicago Yacht Club
- Burnham Harbor
The Historical Museum Campus:
- The Field Museum (home to Sue, the famous T. rex and the lions of Tsavo)
- Oceanic Shed Aquarium (the first indoor aquarium, opened in 1930)
- the Mammoth Adler Planetarium (outdoor Sundial which goes back to the Renaissance)
- Spectacular Soldier Field (home of the Chicago Bears 1985 Super Bowl XX Champions)
On our most popular Chicago Lakefront tour catch a glimpse of breathtaking attractions and/or hear stories about:
- the Colossal Agora Sculptures (106 walking headless cast iron feet, that stand 9ft.tall)
- the world famous and breathtaking Buckingham Fountain
- the blooming and fragrant Rose Garden
- Chicago’s lakefront vegetable garden “The Farm Art”
- the Fountain of the Great Lakes
- The Art Institute of Chicago (Gaze at the fierce lions that guard it)
- the stunning Millennium Park (home of the whimsical Crown Fountain and the highly acclaimed Cloud Gate “the Bean")
- The spectacular Grant Park
Grant Park contains a mammoth of colorful floral and green space. Joining our finest Chicago sightseeing tour available, allows you to feel the cool breeze and mist that fills the air, amid a festive background of lights from Buckingham Fountain.
You will be awed on our Chicago Segways tour as you catch a glimpse of the spectacular outdoor events such as the: Taste of Chicago, Jazz festival, Blues festival, Lollapalooza, Latin music festival, outdoor film festival, marathons, and walkathons.
On our Chicago lakefront tours, you will also see views of famous buildings such as:
Lake Point Tower, Aon Building, the Sears Tower, John Hancock, Smurfit Stone, Trump Tower, 311 Wacker, the Chicago Board of Trade, the Prudential Plaza, and many, many more!
Our Lakefront - Museum Campus Tour will leave you with a fascinating picture book of Chicago that will last a lifetime!